Welcome to dns323.lukaperkov.net
- DNS323Wiki -- Great site. Everything you need to know about this device is there.
- Debian on D-Link DNS-323 -- Excellent beginners guide for flashing Debian on DNS-323.
From now on I will write everything regarding DNS-323 on this site, however you can read posts from my blog here.
Motivation for OpenWrt
Why would one want to run OpenWrt on DNS-323 (except the obvious when running linux with root privileges):
- Because OpenWrt runs entirely from flash (unless configured otherwise),
- Because you can partition entire hard disk space only for data, there is no need for OS specific data,
- Last but not least, because it's sexy.
These pages are provided 'as is' without any liability or any kind, if you decide to follow these steps it is your responsibility.
Before you start messing with this device be sure to study at least these resources:
- DNS-323 wiki
- Debian on D-Link DNS-323
- My posts regarding DNS-323
- D-Link DNS-323 - hardware and software (quick and dirty)
Get your hands dirty - OpenWrt
Or how to compile, run and maintain your OpenWrt distribution on D-Link DNS-323.